Sarumpun.com – Http ahims kerala gov in registration and ahims kerala.gov.in. The government of Kerala has initiated a vaccination for school students in Kerala to retain the ability booster them to fight against covid 19.
Now the children read in schools can take this vaccine in ahims.kerala.gov.in Login / Registration. AHIMS Covid Booster Registration initiated by the government to give the vaccine to six students lakh schools of Kerala. Now the Kerala government has started to help the children of Kerala to prepare a vaccine for them.
Vaccination will be carried out in school children and 12 lakh schools will be selected for vaccination. 6 lakh first students will be selected for vaccination, so as to improve the immunity of their students have to take a vaccine for covid 19. All students can visit the ahims.kerala.gov.in for the details and check the detailed information are given below.
How To Sign Up For Ahims.kerala.gov.in Registration Log in?
Ahims.kerala.gov.in Login/registration-candidates who want to do ahims.kerala.gov.in the registration must register themselves in the portal by visiting the official website. Now all the candidates can register their own age under 17 years of age.
Now students under the age of it can apply to booster and drugs from covid 19 to improve their body’s ability to covid 19. This is a very good move Started by the government to keep children in Kerala is safe and secure. With the booster, the body of the child-the child will be made strong and immunity will increase.
The cost for registration is still and there will be no charge taken during the serving of the boosters in the school. Only schools that are registered to be given the advocate for children so check the details carefully.
https://ahims.kerala.gov.in/ Ahims Distribution of HIB details Kerala
- The name of the Portal Ayush Homeopathy Information Management System [AHIMS]
- The Portal started by the Government of Kerala
- Portal Name Short Ahims Registration, Login
- The Portal begins To Children in Kerala
- The age of the children under 17 years of age
- Registration time 9 am to 4 pm
- Registration day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, for the treatment of HIB
- Mode Online Registration
- Booster AViabalble to 6 Lakh students
- The Cost Of The Booster No Cost
- Registration AHIMS available
- Login AHIMS available
- The official web site of AHIMS ahims.kerala.gov.in
- [ahims.kerala.gov.in] ah wheels Homeopathy registration, Login
- ahims.kerala.gov.in Registration-Students who are studying in the schools of Kerala can now provide the vaccine with
- the ahims.kerala.gov.in letters. Now the students of Kerala can apply for the booster children booking with doing the
- Registration Form AHIMS. The government has allocated 6, pusher and tablets to students who are studying in the schools of Kerala and now all the students can take the tablet vaccine and booster to improve their body. To sign up to support the candidates should check the details given below and can take the tablet vaccine and booster.
Visit the official website Portal of the AHIMS i. e ahims.kerala.gov.in.
Now click on the “ahims.kerala.gov.in button Homeopathic Immunoster Registration” is given on the homepage.
Now click on ahims.kerala.gov.in Login, the Registration Options given on the page.
Now the contents of the registration details in the given field such as name and school name and all other details.
Click the send button.
Now, Your details will be sent and now You can take a booster and medicine given by the government.
Important Faq about the ahims.kerala.gov.in
How To Register on Ahims.kerala.gov.in
Ahims.kerala.gov.in how to log in?
- AHIMS Homopethic Immuno Booster Distribution time and date
- The date for the Distribution date of registration nil
- The distribution of HIB first 25 October 2021 09 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday
- The distribution of HIB second 26 October 2021 09 a.m. until 4 p.m. Tuesday
- The distribution of HIB last October 27, 2021 09 a.m. until 4 p.m. Wednesday
- The next Update for the registration of HIB will be available soon.
The eligibility criteria for the registration of the AHIMS – ahims.kerala.gov.in
Students who want to do their registration can check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Students must be under 17 years old.
- The students must learn in the school selected for the booster.
- The students will be from Kerala.
- Students must registered on the portal.
- Ahims.kerala.gov.in login – AHIMS 2.0
Applicants who have been registered on the portal and want to book their amplifier and medicine for their children can now do ahims.kerala.gov.in the sign in to the portal to their amplifier.
Now the students for explosives and drugs for covid 19 has been granted by the Government of Kerala so that the students can check the official portal for logging them in detail and also check out given below. So the students can see the steps below.
- Visit the official portal portal AHIMS i. e ahims.kerala.gov.in.
- Now in the right bar fill user name and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Login” button given below.
- You will now be logged and You can order Your booster and remedies for Your kids.
- Ahims 2.0 Logged in ahims.kerala.gov.in/ahims/hib_register.phpThe candidates who want to know about the AHIMS 2.0 Login now can check the details given below. AHIMS 2.0 Log
- in is a portal started by the Government of Kerala. The Portal is also made to be vaccinated children in Kerala. So students can visit ahims.kerala.gov.in/ahims/hib_register.php to
- do their registration successful. All the candidates can visit the web portal resmi.ahims.kerala.gov.in/ahims/hib_register.php to do their registration or they can register themselves on ahims.kerala.gov.in for their details. Now the Government Portal starts for them ahims.kerala.gov.in entry of registration on the main page.
Number HIBIMS HIB Helpline
The candidates are confused about the HIB vaccine they can check out the helpline Number given below. Number assistance service is only available during working hours. So check out the details given below.
Assistance Number: 0471-2470342, 0471 -2471428
E – Mail ID – email@example.com
ahims.kerala.gov.in Forgot your Password
The candidates who have registered for the